Evi’s expertise lies in advising on the structuring, negotiation, documentation and implementation of complex cross-border and local corporate, capital markets, banking and finance transactions. She has extensive experience in advising on IPOs and SPOs by companies listed on the Athens Exchange, as well as on combined offerings and private placements.
Her substantial equity and debt finance practice encompasses all types of acquisitions, shareholders and related agreements, as well as capital raisings and securities transactions. Evi has led numerous due diligence reviews on a corporate and group level and acted, mainly on the buy-side, in a significant number of M&As, group restructurings and joint ventures, with a focus on the hospitality sector.
2015 Partner, Papapolitis & Papapolitis
2014 Counsel, Papapolitis & Papapolitis
2005 Senior Associate, Kyriakides Georgopoulos Law Firm (KG Law Firm)
1999 Supervising Senior Lawyer, C. Papacostopoulos & Associates Law Firm, KPMG
Supreme Court of Greece
Court of Appeals
LLM in Commercial Law, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
LLM in Business Law, University of London, King’s College London
LLB, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
Graduate Programme in Tax Law, Athens University of Economic and Business (ASOE)
King’s College London Alumni Association
Association of Greek Commercial Lawyers
- March 2021 EURONET €300Million acquisition of Piraeus Bank’s Merchant Acquiring Unit
- December 2020 BROOKSTREET INVESTMENT IN INTERNET-OF-THINGS PLATFORM YODIWO
- August 2020 Vodafone €1 Billion Tower Asset Spin Off
- January 2020 Investment in branded luxury resort
- December 2019 Aquisition of La Residence Hotel Mykonos
- August 2019 CP Holdings acquisition of Eltrak Group
- March 2019 Piraeus Bank Sale of NPL Portfolio
- February 2019 Acquisition of Hilton Athens Hotel
- January 2019 Investment in Leading Hospitality Company
- October 2018 Acquisition of Nikki Beach Porto Heli Hotel
- August 2018 Sale of Leading Healthcare Center
- June 2018 Acquisition of NAI Hellas by Pepper Europe
- May 2018 ANCHORAGE AND CVC ACQUISITION OF IDEAL STANDARD S.A.
- April 2018 GEK Terna Group €120 Million Eurobond
- June 2017 Cepal Hellas merger of Loan Servicing Company
- June 2017 Varde Partners investment in Lamda Malls S.A.
- August 2016 Ticketmaster Acquisition of Tickethour
- April 2015 GSO/Blackstone Group in Investment in Listed Real Estate Developer Lamda Development Acquiring c20% of the Company
- February 2015 Third Point Investment in Auto Insurer Hellas Direct