Maria has extensive experience in structuring and documenting numerous types of domestic and cross border financing, including corporate lending, shipping finance off-shore and on-shore, structured and asset financing, bonds and international note issues, as well as complex corporate and M&A transactions, performing due diligence, reviewing and negotiating finance, project and security documents, perfecting security interests and advising on bankruptcy considerations.
2018-2010, Moratis Passas Law Firm,Senior Associate
2009-1999, Moratis Passas Law Firm, Associate
LL.M in International Business Law, University College London
LL.M in Contemporary Civil and Commercial Law Issues, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens.
LLB, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens.
“The procedure for the issuance of a common bond loan”, Business Company Law Review (DEE), Issue May 2011
- June 2020 United Group Investment into Forthnet S.A.
- May 2020 ACQUISITION OF COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE PORTFOLIO BY INTERNATIONAL PRIVATE EQUITY FUND
- April 2020 ACQUISITION OF 25MW WIND PARK PORTFOLIO BY INTERNATIONAL PRIVATE EQUITY FUND
- November 2019 Mytilineos €500 Million International Bond Offering
- April 2019 Shipping finance transaction