Nadia specializes in the fields of corporate and commercial law, project finance and banking law.
Her practice focuses on dealing with a broad range of corporate, financial and insolvency law issues and regulatory matters in relation to large-scale renewable energy projects and corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions and restructurings.
She has experience in advising both national and international private sector clients, credit institutions and non-performing exposure management companies with regard to banking and finance transactions, as well as day-to-day corporate, banking and financial law topics and regulatory compliance issues.
She also participates and coordinates legal due diligence reviews, while she engages in drafting, and negotiating of transaction documentation.
2018 Associate at Papapolitis & Papapolitis
2016 Associate at Karatzas and Partners Law Firm
Athens Court of First Instance
LLM in Commercial and Corporate Law, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
LLB, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
Erasmus Scholarship, Université Jean Moulin Lyon 3
- August 2020 DoValue financing for Acquisition of FPS
- July 2020 Lamda Development €320 Million Listed Bond
- May 2020 ACQUISITION OF COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE PORTFOLIO BY INTERNATIONAL PRIVATE EQUITY FUND
- April 2020 ACQUISITION OF 25MW WIND PARK PORTFOLIO BY INTERNATIONAL PRIVATE EQUITY FUND
- February 2020 Frigoglass €260 Million international bond offering
- December 2019 Aquisition of La Residence Hotel Mykonos
- September 2019 Piraeus Bank Financing - IASO Acquisition
- November 2019 Mytilineos €500 Million International Bond Offering
- September 2018 ACQUISITION OF 200MW WIND PARK PORTFOLIO BY INTERNATIONAL PRIVATE EQUITY FUND