Panayiotis has extensive experience in litigation, arbitration and mediation disputes arising from corporate and commercial transactions and contractual relationships, with a specialisation in taxation and intellectual property disputes.
He has a substantial real estate practice and advises on real estate investment trusts (REITs) and other investments, tax-free and taxable acquisitions with cross border components, development and construction projects in this sector. Panayiotis advises on company formation, ongoing corporate governance and compliance requirements in a range of industries and leads due diligence reviews. He has an expertise in advising on taxation liabilities, tax efficient structuring and the global resolution of complex taxation issues.
2015 Senior Associate, Papapolitis & Papapolitis
2000 Associate, Papapolitis & Papapolitis
Athens Court of Appeals
PG Cert. Tax Law, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
LLB, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
- October 2020 ACQUISITION OF A LOGISTIC CENTER
- December 2019 Aquisition of La Residence Hotel Mykonos
- October 2018 Acquisition of Nikki Beach Porto Heli Hotel
- January 2016 Intracom / Teledome Dispute
- January 2014 York Capital in its €125 Million Investment in Invel Real Estate’s €653 Million Acquisition of 66% of NBG Pangaea REIC
- May 2013 Third Point Hellenic Recovery Fund in its €60 Million Investment in Energean Oil and Gas
- June 2012 BVIC in Relation to a Debt Restructuring