Sophia has extensive experience in mainstream and complex commercial, contractual, securities, energy, healthcare and life sciences disputes. She is specialised in proceedings for the annulment of administrative acts and litigation arising from the tender and execution of public contracts, including works, supplies and services procurement.
Sophia has also represented clients in disputes arising from the implementation of urban planning legislation and construction contracts. She also advises on company establishment and corporate governance, compliance with filing requirements and regulatory frameworks across a variety of industries, including in the energy and gaming fields.
2015 Senior Associate, Papapolitis & Papapolitis
2006 Associate, Papapolitis & Papapolitis
Athens Court of Appeals
PhD Candidate in Administrative Law
LLM in Public Law, Democritus University of Thrace
LLB, Democritus University of Thrace (State Scholarship Foundation, 2000)
- March 2018 LOUIS DREYFUS COMMODITIES SUISSE S.A. (LDC) DISPUTE AGAINST GREEK BANK
- July 2017 Cetracore Energy multi-million investment in Jetoil through Article 106 pre-bankruptcy process
- January 2016 Lamda Development Construction Dispute
- January 2016 Philips Greece on Ongoing Corporate Governance Matters
- November 2013 The Dogus Group in the Acquisition of the Astir Palace Hotel
- January 2013 Philips Hellas in €15 Million Debt Retrieval