Vanessa is an Athens and New York lawyer and specializes in the fields of corporate, banking and capital markets law. Her practice is focused on acting in capital markets and corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, public offerings and corporate restructurings. She has experience in advising listed companies with respect to their regulatory obligations and has participated in several tender offers.
Vanessa advises on structuring of corporate entities, corporate governance and various aspects of securities legislation and general corporate law and has experience in participating and coordinating large due diligence reviews.
2016 Associate, Papapolitis & Papapolitis
2015 Legal Counsel, Vodafone Greece
2012 Associate, M & P Bernitsas Law Offices
New York State Bar
LLM in Corporate Law, New York University
LLB, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
- June 2019 Invel acquisition of NBG Pangaea REIC
- September 2018 Acquisition of 200MW Wind Park Portfolio
- March 2018 Energean Oil & GAS $460Million IPO on the London Stock Exchange
- March 2018 Avis Europe and Otokoc multi-million acquisition of Avis Hellas from Piraeus Bank
- July 2019 Invel Mandatory Tender Offer for NBG Pangaea REIC